Booking Your Visit
COVID19: Prebooking a visit
Museum Temporary Closure
5th November - 2nd December 2020 please see COVID news
Museum is open to visitors, Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 5.00
We want to make sure that your visit is both pleasureable and safe. Following government guidelines we are restricting the number of visitors in our galleries to ensure that everyone can enjoy their visit, while maintaining social distancing recommendations.
Please note, we are required to ask you to provide Track and Trace information when visiting the museum. Further information on how we will collect and process your data can be found here
We suggest a visit time of around 90 minutes to enjoy our four galleries.
We are offering two booking options:
- Morning 9.30 -12.30 (the museum opens at 9.30)
- Afternoon 1.00 - 4.00 (the museum closes at 5.00)
Entry is free. You can book your tickets here
Late(Same Day) Booking
To ensure we keep to our visitor limits, booking closes at midnight on the previous day. If your visit is last minute, you can email us to see if we are able to book you on the same day. Please include the organiser's name, telephone number and number of people in the group. We cannot guarantee entry without a confirmation email.
We welcome self-led school visits. Please contact email@example.com before booking so we can help ensure your classes can be safely accomodated and arrangements made to help you and your pupils enjoy your time with us.
Planning your visit - Help us to keep everyone safe
Please follow our safety guidelines:
- Wear a mask unless you have a recognised exemption - you can purchase these from our shop.
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with COVID 19
- Follow our visitor's one way system and maintain social distancing guidelines
- Use the provided hand sanitiser
- If you are purchasing items from our shop, we would prefer contactless payments please.
Kent CT16 1PH
Tel: 01304 201066
Museum & Visitor Information Center is Closed due to Tier 4 restrictions please see COVID News for updates