Booking Your Visit
COVID19: Prebooking a visit
Museum opening from Wednesday 16th September 2020
We want to make sure that your visit is both pleasureable and safe. Following government guidelines we are restricting the number of visitors in our galleries to ensure that everyone can enjoy their visit, while maintaining social distancing recommendations.
Please note, we are required to ask you to provide Track and Trace information when visiting the museum. Further information on how we will collect and process your data can be found here
We suggest a visit time of around 90 minutes to enjoy our four galleries.
We are offering two booking options:
- Morning 9.30 -12.30 (the museum opens at 9.30)
- Afternoon 1.00 - 4.00 (the museum closes at 5.00)
Entry is free. You can book your tickets here
Planning your visit - Help us to keep everyone safe
Please follow our safety guidelines:
- Wear a mask unless you have a recognised exemption - you can purchase these from our shop.
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with COVID 19
- Follow our visitor's one way system and maintain social distancing guidelines
- Use the provided hand sanitiser
- If you are purchasing items from our shop, we would prefer contactless payments please.
Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5pm
Closed December 25th, 26th and 1st January