Museum Visit COVID Safety Advice
COVID19 Safety Advice for Museum Visits
From the 1st September the requirement to prebook visits has been withdrawn. We will be following governtment guidelines for phase four and will continue to monitor the flow of visitors to the museum to ensure that we will still be offering a safe experience during the easing of restrictions.
Planning your visit - Help us to keep everyone safe
We want to make sure that your visit is both pleasureable and safe.
Please follow our safety guidelines:
- Unless you have a recognised exemption, we strongly advise that all visitors wear a mask - you can purchase these from our shop.
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with COVID 19
- Please be respectful of other visitors who may wish to maintain a degree of social distancing while visiting the galleries.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser
- We will continue to display the track and trace QR code and invite visitors to check in before entering the museum
- If you are purchasing items from our shop, we would prefer contactless payments .
We welcome self-led school visits. Please contact email@example.com before your visit so we can help ensure your classes can be safely accomodated and arrangements made to help you and your pupils enjoy your time with us.
Kent CT16 1PH
Tel: 01304 201066
9.30-5.00 Monday to Saturday
10.00 - 3.00 Sunday until 1st October 2021