Museum Visit COVID Safety Advice
COVID-19 Safety Advice for Museum Visits
We want to make sure that your visit is both enjoyable and safe.
Planning your visit - help us to keep everyone safe:
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms of, or have been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- Unless medically exempt, you must wear a mask or face covering.
- Please be respectful of other visitors who may wish to maintain social distancing while visiting the galleries.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and throughout the building.
- We recommend you 'check in' with the NHS Test and Trace QR code which is displayed at the entrance.
- If you are purchasing items from our shop, we would prefer contactless payments .
We welcome self-led school visits. Please contact email@example.com before your visit so we can ensure your classes can be safely accomodated, and arrangements made to help you and your pupils enjoy your time with us. Please see our Education page for information about school workshops.
Kent CT16 1PH
Tel: 01304 201066
9.30-5.00 Monday to Saturday
10.00 - 3.00 Sunday until 1st October 2021