Family days at Dover Museum are fun for children of all ages.
We have a great range of themed days in the school holidays. All children do need to be accompanied by an adult during the activity.
Family day activities are free, so come along and join us anytime from 10.30am - 3pm.
- Wednesday 14 February: Dinosaur Day
- Wednesday 4 April: Easter Themed Activities
- Thursday 31 May: Animal Themed Day
- Thursday 2 August: Archaeology Day
- Wednesday 22 August: Ocean Life
- Thursday 25 October: Halloween/Autumn Themed Day
Updates by email
If you would like to receive notifications for family day activities and other Dover Museum updates please join our Keep Me Posted service.
You can register for updates from Dover Museum plus over 30 other topics.
Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5pm
Sunday (April-Sept) 10am-3pm
Closed Sundays October to March
Closed December 25th, 26th and 1st January